Change Address Citibank
To update your address, phone number, mobile number or email address, sign in to Online Banking. If you use the Citibank and change the Billing location of your business, you can update the address through the Citibank website. This will ensure that any statement or other financial document arrives at the new place on time. In addition to updating your address, ask for checks with your new Address to avoid payment problems. The address can be easily updated online through the Bank website, without needing to visit a Branch.
Citibank Address Change
Steps need to be followed for Updating or Change Billing Address Citibank:
Citibank notifies you of suspicious account activities and security updates through your registered contact details with us. Use Citibank Online to update your
- Mailing address
- Mobile, Office and Home phone number.
- Email address
- Login to Citibank Online to update your contact details
Change Address On The Citibank Website
- Sign into Citibank Online
- Go to “Profile & settings”. Access the My Profile via your My Citi dashboard To amend your details, select Update Contact Details in the sidebar. Do you have a new Address?
- Click Address Change to view the addresses we hold for you.
- Click “Edit” to update your address, phone number, email address and then the “Done” button to review your changes.
- Click Edit Mailing Preferences to choose which address your mail is sent to. Click DONE once the change has been made.
- Verify that your changes are correct and click “SUBMIT” to save your updated info.
Change Address On Citibank Mobile® App
- Tap on the profile & settings icon on the top left of the dashboard page.
- Select the Personal Information option.
- Enter the unlock code.
- Tap on Registered Address field or Correspondence Address/ Residential Address (for IPB customers).
- Enter the address details.
- Tap on Update to save the changes.
Other Ways to Change Your Citibank Address
By Phone: Call customer service at 1 (800) 950-5114 and provide your full name, your date of birth and the last four digits of your Social Security number to verify your account. Follow the prompts to speak to a customer service representative, and let them know you’d like to change the address linked to your account.
In Person: Click the branch locator link on the Chase website or mobile app for a list of Chase branch locations. Enter your address or ZIP code to find a branch in your area.
By Mail: Update your address using the Change of Address form on the back of your monthly statement. Detach the form and mail it to the address given.