To contact Bank of America customer service, go to its official website, log in with your username and password, choosing the state where your account is located, and then fill in the field with your question.
Table of contents
- Bank of America Customer Service 1-800-669-6607
- Where to find a Bank of America branch open today?
- Requirements to open an account at Bank of America
- Bank of America Personal Loan Review
- Bank of America loan application process
- Bank of America – How do you schedule appointments? and nearest locations
- How is Bank of America working near me in a pandemic?
Bank of America Customer Service 1-800-669-6607
Below you will see that it asks you why you are contacting the bank, a menu is displayed with the different options for your query, choose the one that best suits you and follow the instructions that will appear.
Bank of America Customer Service Number: To contact Bank of America by phone, you can do so at the Bank of America number
- Bank of America Phone service in Spanish : 1.800.688.6086
- Telephone for calls outside the US: 1.315.724.4022
Bank of America online
- Enter the official Bank of America website ( https://www.bankofamerica.com ) and you will see a menu in the upper right where you can choose the language.
- Choose the account you require between Footnote Text banking, Footnote mobile banking, debit card with Total Security Protection etc.
- Savings account : Whether you are a new customer or not, you will find a series of benefits to increase your savings account. By increasing your balance, it could increase the interest rate.
- Savings account for children : It offers you CD accounts that are ideal for saving for vacations, for a down payment on a house and ultimately as the place where your savings grow.
- Individual retirement accounts IRA, are savings or checking accounts with no monthly maintenance fee Footnote.
- You can access Online Banking, MobileFootnote Banking and TextFootnote Banking anytime, anywhere to track your purchases, transfer Footnote money, pay Footnote bills and much more.
Bank of America hours
The hours of operation at Bank of America are from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and on Saturdays from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Bank of America phone from abroad
For international calls from telephones and cell phones, or roaming, call the number 1.315.724.4022 (This call is subject to cost)
International business hours:
- Mon–Fri 8 am-11 pm ET
- Sat–Sun 8 am-8 pm ET
- Automatic technical support is available 24/7.
Other Bank of America phone numbers you may need
- Call Bank of America from abroad: 1.315.724.4022
- Telephone Bank of America (Customer Service): 1 (800) 432-1000
- Credit Card Information and Assistance: 1 (800) 732-9194
- Request help if you have problems paying your mortgage or a loan: 800 669 6607
- Technical Assistance: 1 (800) 933-6262
Bank of America near me
Are you wondering is there a Bank of America near my location? Well the answer is of course yes! Bank of America has more than 17,000 ATMs distributed throughout the United States. Take a look at the map below to find the Banks of America near you.
How to activate a Bank of America card
You can activate your Bank of America credit card online or over the phone by calling (800) 276-9939. In either case, you’ll need to have your credit card handy.
- Online: Access your account online on the Bank of America activation page. Next, verify your personal details (for example, Social Security number) to activate your card. If you need to sign up for online account management, you can do so by providing the last 6 digits of your card and your full account number. Social Security. Next, you’ll create a username and password.
- By phone: Call Bank of America at (800) 276-9939. Say or enter your full account number. Enter your personal verification information when prompted (for example, your SSN, zip code, or the phone number associated with your application).
Once your BofA credit card is activated, you will be able to make purchases with it immediately. And if you have any difficulties with the process, Bank of America customer service can always help you. You can call them at (800) 732-9194.
How to send correspondence by mail to Bank of America?
In case you need to send correspondence to BOFA you must do it to the following address:
- Bank of America
- Attn: FL1-300-01-29
- PO BOX 25118
- Tampa, FL 33633-0900
Requirements to open a Bank of America account if you are a foreigner
- Passport photocopy
- Residence Proof
- Photocopy of your visa
- Another document to prove your identity, such as a driver’s license, for example
Can I open a Bank of America account if I am not a US resident?
As we pointed out before, to open an account at Bank of America you must meet some requirements. For example, they will ask you for a document that allows you to prove your residence in the USA, in addition to your Social Security number. If you are not a resident it will be very difficult for you to meet these two requirements. But don’t worry, there are exceptions.
In many cases, Bank of America allows non-residents to open a bank account by presenting proof of residence from their country of origin, a copy of the visa and an address in the USA to receive notifications.
Account Types Available at Bank of America
1. Checking Accounts
- Advantage Account SafeBalance Banking
- Advantage Plus Banking Account
- Advantage Relationship Banking Account
2. Savings Accounts
- Rewards Savings Account
- Accounts for minors (Minor Savings Account and Custodial Savings Account for Children (UTMA)
3. Certificate of Deposit (CD) Accounts
- Featured Certificate of Deposit (CD)
- Certificate of Deposit (CD) with standard term
4. Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
- Bank Of America IRA Accounts
- Merrill Edge Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
What type of BOFA account is best for you?
Among the most popular Bank of America accounts we can mention the Advantage Plus and Advantage SafeBalance checking accounts. The Rewards Savings account is also in high demand. Let’s make a brief summary of its characteristics:
Advantage Plus and Advantage SafeBalance checking accounts
If you need to have your money always available in your day to day, current accounts are the best option. You can pay for your purchases with a debit or credit card and receive your payroll on them .
What you should know is that this type of account does not generate any type of interest.
The differences between the Advantage Plus account and the Advantage SafeBalance account are not many, but we can mention a few. For example, the Plus account allows overdrafts and the SafeBalance does not. With the Plus account you will be able to issue physical checks and with the SafeBalance you will not be able to do so.
Advantage Savings Account
Unlike checking accounts, savings accounts earn interest . However, you will have some limits on the availability of money if you decide to open the Advantage Savings account. For example, if you make more than 6 monthly movements (transfers or withdrawals of money) you will have to pay 10 dollars for each additional movement.
Opening a savings account is a good alternative if you want to save money that you do not need in your day to day life. So you can get some performance for it.
Where to find a Bank of America branch open today?
If you need to find a Bank of America open today, you should continue reading because below you will find the information you are looking for with the bank’s opening hours and days so that you can solve your doubt about whether there is a branch open today so that you can carry out the banking procedure that you require. …
Where is a Bank of America near me open today?
There is a Bank of America near me open today whenever you go Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm or on Saturday from 9 am to 2 pm or from 10 am to 2 pm, but keep in mind that while some branches are closed, accounts with ATMs that are open every day of the week for 24 hours.
If it is Bank of America’s ShopRite, the branches open on Sundays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., but before going in person, you should always call by phone to make sure if it is open to the public, for example:
- The Clementon branch at 224 Blackwood Clementon Rd. Clementon, NJ 08021 and telephone (800) 432-1000 is open Monday through Friday from 12:00 noon to 7:00 p.m., Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., but the hours may vary.
- The Windsor branch at 19 Rt 130 North, Hightstown, NJ 08520, Phone: (800) 432-1000, is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., but these hours may also vary.
- The Aramingo branch at 3745 Aramingo Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19137, phone: (215) 288-5184, is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sunday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m..
On the other hand, Bank of America is open today, usually it is mostly open from Monday to Saturday, so in the event that you need to carry out a procedure with the bank, you should go to an ATM at any time of the day if it is Sunday. or download the mobile App to access your online account.
If you have doubts if the Bank of America is open today, keep in mind that if it is a holiday, its hours are the same as those of national banks, so during holidays the branches remain closed.
In the event that you require help with customer service for your savings account or your current account or you need general information with your account or you want to open an account or if you report the theft or loss of your card, you have the following telephone numbers from Bank of America:
- If you want to receive assistance you can call 800-688-6086.
- If you are calling from the United States, you should call 800-432-1000.
- If you communicate through an international call, you will dial 1 314-724-4022.
- If you have hearing problems, you can call 800-288 4408.
You can reach these phone numbers Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. EST, if you call on weekends you will reach them from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST and if you are hearing impaired you will reach them at 12 midnight.
You need to know how to open a Bank of America account, Online you can apply whether you need a savings account, a checking account, IRA or CD.
You just need to follow these steps.
Requirements to open an account at Bank of America
Step 1: When you contact the website online, to begin the process of opening your Bank of America account, do have your social security number, your email address, your current residence address and your credit or card number.
Step 2: If you want to open a joint account, you will need the same information as to open an individual account, but in the case of a joint account, the information of the two applicants is necessary and each of them must sign the form.
Step 3: The initial deposit. You can transfer it from another bank account and if you are a Bank of America customer, you can transfer it from an existing one or with a money order, check or debit card. The transfer you make will be effective when your account is approved.
Step 4: When requesting a savings or checking account you can make a deposit for the minimum amount or higher than this.
Step 5: Your request will be processed in one or two business days, you will receive a letter or an email that will inform you if the request to open your account was approved and you will receive the documents by mail within 7 or 10 business days.
Step 6: You can access My Account online to view your account balances and transactions, to transfer funds between accounts, and you can also set up reminder alerts that are important to you about your accounts.
Step 7: During the process of your online application you must give your consent to electronically receive opening notices by mail and documents, but you can not give your consent for the receipt of documents through electronic means, then you must go personally to a banking center of the entity.
Step 8: If you think you need more time to complete your application, you can do so up to 30 days, but you will need to submit personal information including your social security number and date of birth so that you can be identified when you resubmit your completed application.
Once you complete your application you will need to click on the link that was sent to you in the email.
Bank of America Account Opening
If you need to open a business savings account at Bank of America, continue with these steps:
- You can open your business advantage savings account online.
- You can also open it by calling the phone number 866-543-2808.
- When you call, you’ll schedule an appointment with a small business specialist.
Bank of America sole proprietor savings account
- You will need the business tax ID.
- The date the business was established.
- The country and the scam of legal training.
- The country and state of the primary business operation.
- The legal business name and DBA.
- The personal information of the owner of the business and the manager of the control.
- The business license.
- To process your application you must submit the documents and the form within 11 days, because if you do not submit the documents your application will be rejected.
- Once you submit your application online you will receive your ID in the subject of the email or on the cover of the fax.
Bank of America account for a general association
When you apply online you must submit:
- The date the business was established.
- Business tax ID.
- The state and country of legal training.
- The state and country of the primary business operation
- The legal business name and DBA if applicable.
- The personal information of the business owner and the control manager.
- The document presenting the current business name and the fictitious name, certificate of the business or the fictitious name.
- The agreement of the association with the trade name and the name of the partner(s).
- Proof of documents filed with the county or state.
- You must submit the documents and application within eleven days of the application process.
Bank of America : Account opening for a professional corporation
A professional corporation must file with the Bank of America the following:
- Business tax ID.
- The date the business was established.
- The state and country of legal training.
- The legal business name and DBA.
- The state and country of the primary business operation.
- The personal information of the business owner and the control manager.
- As documents the resolution of the professional corporation, current articles or the certificates of incorporation and proof of the county or state.
- You will submit the documents and application within 11 days of the application process.
Bank of America Personal Loan Review
Life is full of twists and turns and sometimes people are not prepared. Bank of America doesn’t technically offer a personal loan product, but it does have other products.
There are plenty of alternatives to consider if you’re hoping to get a personal loan from Bank of America.
Bank of America does not offer personal loans
Bank of America is one of the largest and most well-known lenders in the country for secured loans, and is considered by many to be a highly reputable and trusted option. Although numerous banks offer loans, Bank of America does not technically offer a “personal” loan, rather they are known for offering competitive loans for a number of different reasons.
Personal loans from other lenders may be the solution to help you finance the wedding of your dreams, renovate your home, consolidate your credit card debt, etc.
Types of loans from Bank of America
If you don’t qualify for a personal loan for reasons other than credit or income, you may be able to take advantage of Bank of America’s other loan opportunities. Here are several alternatives.
- Refinance Loan – If you’re looking to refinance your home, you may be able to secure a low interest rate. In fact, you may even be able to receive some of the equity in your home to use instead of a personal loan.
- Home Equity Line of Credit – With this option, you can take advantage of fixed payments along with a reduced interest rate.
- Credit card – If you don’t want to borrow a large amount of money, you can benefit from a 0% card.
- Car loan – If you want a personal loan to buy a car, taking out a car loan through Bank of America may be the best option.
Bank of America loan application process
Bank of America is selective about who they give personal loans to, however, their process is similar to what most other banks follow for loan approvals. The higher the credit score, the easier it will be to get a loan with this bank.
In terms of processing time, this typically takes a bit longer than other banks. However, for existing Bank of America customers, the general procedure is often easier. Interest rates vary depending on each applicant and their financial situation. Although you can apply for a loan by phone or by visiting a local branch, Bank of America does not offer an online loan application process.
You will be required to submit a complete application, along with all necessary documents, to be eligible for a personal loan. In addition, you will probably need to provide your two most recent pay stubs, your two most recent bank statements, and last year’s tax return. After submitting all documentation, a bank loan officer will review your application.
Secured and unsecured loans
Bank of America offers two types of loans: a secured loan and an unsecured loan. With a secured loan, you would have to use your car, house, savings account, or other asset as collateral. In exchange for providing you with collateral, the bank may offer you a reduced interest rate and a better loan term. An unsecured loan is for people with a better than average reputation, in which case, no collateral is required.
Your credit score and income are used to determine if you qualify for a secured or unsecured loan. To make sure you get the right deal, it’s always best to shop for loans with Bank of America to get the best interest rate possible.
Bank of America Refunds
Once you choose the personal loan option that best suits your specific needs, you’ll be able to determine a payment method with the representative. There are usually several options available based on how much monthly payment you can comfortably afford. Bank of America doesn’t want any of its customers to be late on their payments. To help prevent late payments, they will work closely with each client’s situation.
With customers as its top priority, Bank of America goes above and beyond to ensure that current and prospective customers receive the support they need. With the live chat option, you can speak directly with a representative to get answers to any questions you may have. By calling Bank of America, you’ll be on your way to obtaining a personal loan after providing the necessary information. Bank of America says, “We’re here when you need us.” They go out of their way to make sure every customer leaves satisfied.
Bank of America allows its customers to verify their banking and loan information online. At the bottom of the bank’s website is a section dedicated to providing help with a loan or loan application. That way, the client knows exactly what steps to take next. Bank of America understands that financial hardship is a part of life, and therefore they take a unique approach to helping people who need help. Through the Bank of America website you can easily check the status of your loan application. As a result, you don’t have to sit around waiting for news over the phone.
Speaking with a Bank of America representative will give you a better understanding of your financial situation. As a result, you will be able to secure the best type of loan for your specific needs. If you’re not currently a Bank of America customer, you should know that Citizens Bank, Chase Bank, and TD Bank offer similar products.
Bank of America – How do you schedule appointments? and nearest locations
You are looking for Bank of America near me because you need to make a bank transaction and you do not know if there is a branch near your location, because to answer your question below you will find everything you are looking for such as the ATMs that are close to you so that you can easily locate them.
How is Bank of America working near me in a pandemic?
Bank of America near me in a pandemic is operating with all security measures to prioritize the health of customers and staff.
To achieve this safety, it applies the health standards established by the state and local ordinance of the centers for disease control.
For this reason, some of its branches have had to reduce their opening hours while others remain closed, some temporarily and others long-term until they can reopen and operate normally.
In any case, until the opening and service hours are normalized, accounts with Bank of America’s Mobile Banking and Online Banking near me from where you will access all the services offered by the bank 24 hours a day from the place where you are. And you’ll even find a Bank of America ATM near me as well so you can manage your account and withdraw cash.
In this case, to find an ATM near your location, you must go to https://locators.bankofamerica.com/?check_list=14075
When entering you must write your address in the search engine and the system will immediately show you the number of results it found with a list of all the options you have according to your filter with the address and hours of the bank branch and in the central part of the page you will see a map with all the locations
Likewise, to find a physical location of Bank of America near you, you must go to https://locators.bankofamerica.com/?check_list=open-locations and immediately you will be able to see that by typing your exact address in the search engine, the system will show you the branches according to your area with the bank’s address, opening hours and a map so you can guide yourself in the central part of the page.
Where to find and schedule an appointment at Bank of America near me online banking?
In Bank of America near me online banking you can access all the financial products offered by the bank 24 hours a day, every day of the week through Online Banking by going to https://www.bankofamerica.com/online-banking /sign-in/ and you will complete the form with your data by typing your online identification and password to log in and if you have not yet signed up, you will click on Sign up for online banking.
In which case, the system will then ask you to provide the card number or the last 6 digits of your account, social security number or your ITIN (tax identification number) and then you will click Continue to follow the instructions that It will show you the system so you can transfer money, make your bill payments, schedule a work appointment, open a new account, activate a card or request checks.
Even by logging in you can bank like Merrill Edge investment, Merrill Lynch wealth management or as a small business you can access the bank’s commercial services, automotive dealership services, and RV dealership services.
If you go to https://locators.bankofamerica.com/?check_list=353909 you will be able to verify that you can speak with associates in a safe way with a private connection thanks to the technology that it applies to videoconferences.
Remember that you must always write your address so that the system can show you the bank’s branch options according to your area with their address, hours and the map to guide you.
As a business or institution you will have access to online account management, leasing portal and Express View Mercury in addition to Cash Pro online.
In fact, Bank of America’s Online Banking allows you to:
- Keep in touch with your accounts through mobile banking so you can set up unusual activity alerts.
- You can pay bills.
- Set up recurring payments.
- Deposit checks with the confidence that you’ll get immediate confirmation of the transaction because the Mobile Banking App makes it easy for you to send money to family and friends with Zelle.
To enjoy the Bank of America Mobile Banking App for your device with the iOS operating system, you must go to https://apps.apple.com/us/app/bank-america-mobile-banking/id284847138?mt=8%27
If you have a mobile device with an Android operating system, you can download the App by going to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.infonow.bofa
Regardless of the operating system of your mobile phone, when you download and open the App you will always have Bank of America close to you because you can:
- Manage your accounts.
- You will review your credit card activity from your savings or checking account.
- You can view the balance of your mortgage account or a car loan and others.
Also with the App you can activate or replace your credit card or debit card, request checks and configure alerts to receive notifications from your accounts.
You can even transfer money, send and receive money with Zelle using a US email or mobile number.
If you need to pay fees or schedule, cancel or edit payments, you can also do it with the Bank of America Mobile Banking App.
Schedule an appointment at Bank of America near me
If you think it is essential to schedule an appointment at Bank of America near me, then no, you can go directly to the bank to speak with an associate without having to schedule an appointment, that is, you can go to the bank without an appointment.
However, if you prefer to schedule an appointment, you can do so 12 months in advance if you are a small business, investment or banking client.
But you will schedule an appointment if this is your preference 14 days in advance if you are a Home Loans client and you can schedule your appointment by phone as long as you respect the days in advance depending on the type of client you are.
In any case, you already know that to find a Bank of America branch you only have to go to https://locators.bankofamerica.com/, since the bank’s website provides you with the location function so that you can easily find a branch closer to you..
Bank of America Line of Credit
To increase the credit line of Bank of America you have to do these things:
- Use the Bank of America credit card frequently for at least six months.
- Pay credit card bills in full and on time.
- Wait at least six months between credit limit increase requests.
Bank of America Open Account Online
The requirements to open an online account are:
- Tax Identification Number or Social Security Number.
- Current residential address.
- Email account.
- Method of financing the new account (can be done through a transfer made from a current account, pay in cash or with a check).
- Personal Information or Identification.