Table of Contents
If you are looking for Salvadoran restaurants and when you find yourself in the United States you do not know where to find them, either because as a tourist you want to try Salvadoran food or you are an immigrant and you miss the food of your country, do not worry because with the following list you will be able to find one that meets your expectations in Los Angeles, Chicago and of course in general those who are close to you.
Table of contents
- What do Salvadoran restaurants serve?
What do Salvadoran restaurants serve?
If you are an immigrant, you already know what you will find in Salvadoran restaurants, but if you are an immigrant or a tourist, you want to know what they serve because Salvadoran food is very tasty, because whether it is the main course or dessert, it will always satisfy your desire to eat delicious, for example:
- At Food Network you will find chicken sandwiches with fried beans or plantains, beef soup with vegetables and rice, pupusa tray with arepa dough with pork rinds with cheese and much more. It is at 210 7th St SE, Washington, DC, 20003, phone: (202) 547 5700.
- Bahía Restaurant, serves stuffed pork strips, chorizo, cheese, roast beef, sautéed chicken with lemon sauce, chicken marsala, seafood, fried or steamed grouper, baked salmon and drinks such as bananas, papaya, mango, tamarind, smoothies strawberry etc. It is at 690 Grand St, Brooklyn, NY, 11211, phone: (718) 218-9592.
- El Rinconcito Café serves pupusas filled with refried beans, zucchini, pork, cheese and more combinations served with tomato sauce, carrot salad and also seafood, grilled meat, desserts such as fried banana cake etc. It is at 1129 11th St NW, Washington, DC, 20001, phone: (202) 789-4110.
- Mama Rosa Pupusería specializes in a variety of plantains with ketchup, mayonnaise, refried beans, and breakfasts with eggs, bell peppers, onion, tomato, ham, as well as seafood soup with tortillas and rice. It is at 3631 Hillcroft St, Houston TX, 77057, phone: (832) 426-4322.
- El Salvador Restaurante is popular for meat dishes, soups and fresh seafood such as seafood soup with giant shrimp, eggs with plantains, grilled chicken dishes, desserts such as flan and homemade tiramisu, etc. It is located at 1910 W Irving Blvd, 2, Irving, TX, 75061, phone: (972) 259-8059.
- El Rincón Salvadoreño serves roast beef with salad and rice, tomato and cheese sandwiches, tomato and lettuce, ham and cheese, assorted soups such as oxtail, vegetable or shrimp, as well as baleadas stuffed with meat, chicken, cheese, beans. or sour cream. It is at 2100 Roswell Rd, Marietta, GA, 30062, phone: (770) 675-3520.
- Pupusería y Restaurante Salvadoreño specializes in vegetarian and pork pupusas and drinks such as fresh juices, smoothies, etc. It is at 1029 9th St, Greeley, CO, 80631, phone: (970) 356-4080.
- El Salvador Restaurante serves seafood soups with herbs and shrimp, marinated roast beef with pico de gallo and rice, breakfasts with grilled plantains, egg whites, and desserts like cream of rice and homemade flan. It is located at 481 W Visalia Rd, Farmersville, CA, 93223, phone: (559) 747-2207.
Applications to find Salvadoran restaurants near me
Although you will eat to satisfaction in the previous restaurants, if you are looking for Salvadoran restaurants near me you can find them with the following applications:
- Google Maps is the main application where you will find them, it is also easy and you probably already have it installed on your mobile phone. You will be able to filter the search by Restaurant and by rating so that only the system shows you the best ones on the map and in the file of that restaurant you will see reviews, hours and information.
- You also have Yelp as another option, as you will find restaurants as well as bars and businesses and in the search engine you can filter by price, opening hours, promotions and the characteristics of the restaurant.
- El Tenedor is another application for you to take into account, filter by prices and other options and you will also see the evaluation of other users and find restaurant offers.
- You cannot ignore Ttripadvisor as popular when it comes to travel guides where you will find restaurants, just filter to find the one closest to you in the search engine and you will see its file with comments, photos and information.
- Foursquare is another alternative with a search engine that allows you to filter according to what you are looking for and will show you the map with the location of the restaurants near you with the type of food and the service it offers.
List of Salvadoran restaurants in Los Angeles
If you are looking for Salvadoran restaurants in Los Angeles, you can be guided by the following list with their name, address and telephone number:
- El Amanecer Salvadoreño: Address: 3059 W 8th St, Los Angeles, CA 90005. Telephone: +1 213-382-2591.
- Salvadoran Food: Address: 3811 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90019. Phone: +1 323-373-0429.
- Paseo San Miguel: Address: 1560 W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90062. Telephone: +1 323-294-0201.
- Sonsonate Grill: 5011 S Western Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90062. Phone: +1 323-296-7470.
- Mi Bandera Pupusería & Restaurant: Address: 3419 San Pedro St, Los Angeles, CA 90011. Telephone: +1 323-676-9022.
- Menchita’s: Address: 2116 S La Brea Ave, Los Angeles, CA 9001. Phone: +1 323-934-3114.
- Cojutepeque Restaurant: Address: 2610 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 9005. Phone: +1 213-382-5163.
- El Guanaco Restaurant: 5656 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90038. Phone: +1 323-461-2636.
- Delights From El Salvador: Address: 3400 E 8th St, Los Angeles, CA 9002. Phone: +1 323-261-9885.
- Puerto La Union Restaurant: Address: 3811 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90019. Phone: +1 323-373-0429
List of Salvadoran restaurants in Chicago
Keep in mind the following list of Salvadoran restaurants in Chicago with the address and telephone number for you to contact:
- Olocuilta Pupusería: Address: 3040 N Laramie Ave, Chicago, IL 60641. Telephone: +1 773-698-5462.
- Izalco Restaurant: Address: 4377 W 26th St, Chicago, IL 60623. Phone: +1 773-522-2050.
- El Mirador: Address: 5340 W Diversey Ave, Chicago, IL 60639. Telephone: +1 773-804-6050.
- Pupusería & Restaurant «El Cuscatleco»: Address: 3125 W Lawrence Ave, Chicago, IL 60625. Telephone: +1 773-539-0977.
- Pupusería: Address: 6533 W 63rd St, Chicago, IL 60638. Telephone: +1 773-498-3676.
- La Bendición Restaurant and Tamalery: Address: 2567 N Cicero Ave, Chicago, IL 60639. Phone: +1 773-402-9797.
- El Conde SA: Address: 2532 W 51st St, Chicago, IL 6063. Telephone: +1 773-434-2539.
- Latin Patio Restaurant: Address: 3115 N Central Ave, Chicago, IL 60634. Phone: +1 773-685-4155.
- Pupusería Rinconcito Hispano: Address: 1669 E Oakton St, Des Plaines, IL 60018. Phone: +1 847-803-6180.
- Pupusería El Salvadoreño: Address: 1741 W Algonquin Rd, Mt
- Prospect, IL 60056. Phone: +1 224-875-7180.
How to choose names of Salvadoran restaurants?
If you are about to open a restaurant and want to know how to choose Salvadoran restaurant names, think about it this way:
- Apply a strategy by choosing a name that is attractive, easy to remember and that attracts attention.
- It must be easy not only to remember but also to write, because you may think of an English name but keep in mind the type of food you will serve and that your customers will mostly speak Spanish.
- Once you choose it, verify that that name meets the legal requirements and that it is available or look for a combination since, as you may have noticed, the word Pupusería is part of a Salvadoran restaurant name that is repeated but they are places where it is served pupusa, therefore, if you plan to serve them, you will not look for another name that identifies your restaurant.