Change Address Bank of America
To update your address, phone number, mobile number or email address, sign in to Online Banking. If you use the Bank of America and change the Billing location of your business, you can update the address through the Bank of America website. This will ensure that any statement or other financial document arrives at the new place on time. In addition to updating your address, ask for checks with your new Address to avoid payment problems. The address can be easily updated online through the Bank website, without needing to visit a Branch.
Bank of America Address Change
Steps need to be followed for Updating or Change Billing Address Bank of America:
- Open Bank of America website.
- Enter your ID online, select the state in which you opened your account and press “Access.”
- Enter your password in the appropriate field and press “Access.”
- Click on the “Customer Service” tab.
- Navigate to the header “Your profile” and click on “Update street address or phone number”.
- Check the box of the accounts for which you want to update the address and press “Select all” to simultaneously change the email address of all your accounts.
- Enter the new address under the heading “Enter your new address” and click on the “Update” button. The change should take effect in 24 hours.
Trending Topics Related to Bank of America:
- Bank of America Personal Loans
- How to check Bank of America account online
- Instructions for making an Online transfer with Bank of America
- How Do I Change My Primary Email Address With Bank Of America
Advice after Bank of America Address Change
- After changing your address, exit the website to prevent other people from accessing your computer from seeing your sensitive financial information.
Warning after Bank of America Change Billing Address
- Update your address before you leave to make sure the change happens before they send you the statement. But wait until you have access to your new mailbox before updating your information.