Change Address American Express
To update your address, phone number, mobile number or email address, sign in to Online Banking. If you use the American Express and change the Billing location of your business, you can update the address through the American Express website. This will ensure that any statement or other financial document arrives at the new place on time. In addition to updating your address, ask for checks with your new Address to avoid payment problems. The address can be easily updated online through the Bank website, without needing to visit a Branch.
American Express Address Change
- In Online Banking, Click on the Customer Service tab and then select the “Customer Profile” option at the top. You’ll see your personal information.
- To update your mailing address:
- Click “edit” next to the Customer Address section.
- Place a check next to the account(s) that you would like to change.
- Type in your new address and click the “next” button.
- Confirm that the new address is correct and click the “Submit Modifications” button.
- To update your phone number:
- Click “edit” next to the Telephone Numbers section.
- Delete the digits in either the Primary and Secondary fields.
- Click the “Next” button.
- To update your email address:
- Click “edit” next to the Email Addresses section.
- Type in your new email address.
- Confirm your new email address by reentering it.
- Click the “Submit Modifications” button.
For Business Accounts: To ensure your protection and security, please change your address by visiting your local American Express branch.
Other Ways to Change Your American Express Address
By Phone: American Express toll-free Customer Service number 1-800-528-4800 will get you fast, easy and secure account information from our automated banking system – there’s no waiting and it’s available anytime, whenever you need it. Use it to check balances, hear account activity, transfer funds and much more.
Online: You can update your address in your online account. Log in and then go to the “Account Services” tab and select “Edit Billing Address.”
If you have multiple cards, you’ll need to change your details for each card you’d like to update by switching to that card in the top right corner of the website.
Mail: You can mail in a change of address form, which you’ll find on page two of your credit card statement. Just complete the form and send it back to Amex.