Table of Contents
HughesNet Mexico is an organization dedicated to providing high-speed satellite Internet services, with the ability to reach remote places.
If you are part of the HughesNet client portfolio, in addition to enjoying an excellent service, you should know that you have various ways to pay HughesNet online. Below, we detail the various options to pay my hughesnet mexico without complications.
How to pay my HughesNet online?
Because we are a company dedicated to the technological area, we expect no less from the system to make your payments online, and therefore, it is an easy and fast process that will not take up much time. The first thing you should do is enter the HughesNet web portal, which, in case you do not have it at hand, we will leave it for you here: https://www.hughesnet.com.mx.
On this page you will find two ways to pay, one for users with a registered account and another for those who do not.
How to pay HughesNet if you have a registered account?
If you have a registered account, we detail the steps you must follow below:
- Log in to the official website with your personal data. Immediately the platform will send you to my HughesNet.com.mx.
- Then click on the “My Account” command and select the option “My Account Statement” or “My Bill” from the menu.
- In this tab you will be able to see in detail the specifications of your debt and the account number or contract with which you were registered. If you have pending payments, you must position yourself in the “Pay Now” option.
- This action will take you to a form that you must complete by entering your contract number, zip code, and then selecting the payment method of your choice.
- Complete the captcha and click “Submit”.
- The system will immediately indicate that your operation has been successful and will also provide you with a confirmation number.
How to pay HughesNet if you don’t have a registered account?
If you do not have a registered account there will be no problems because you can still make your payment. You will only have to follow the following steps:
- Enter the HughesNet web portal and select the “Pay Now” option. This will redirect you to myHughesNet.com.mx
- Also enter your contract number, zip code and select the option “Make a payment”. If you do not know the amount you must pay, you can choose the option “See my Account Statement”.
- Select one of the payment methods and after entering your data, click “Send”.
Other payment methods
In addition to the web portal, you have other options to make your payments, which we detail below:
From the HughesNet App
The HughesNet App is a platform that provides you with many options, including paying your bill. To pay through it, you must download it to a mobile device and follow the steps below:
- Register with your personal data. If you already did it before, you just have to start the session.
- The detail of your invoice will be shown immediately. You must click on “Payment”.
- Enter your credit card details and select the “Pay” command.
Direct debit the HughesNet payment to your credit or debit card
To avoid falling into arrears for forgetting to make your payment, you can choose to direct debit the service charge to your credit or debit card, from your bank’s web platform.
Pay HughesNet in Cash
If you prefer to leave by a traditional method, you can make your payment in cash, going directly to the personnel in charge of installing the HughesNet service.
Another option is to do it at Telecomm telegrafos, where you only have to enter your account number and the amount of the invoice.
You can also go with the money to any BBVA banking agency and request advice to pay for this service.
Convenience stores and pharmacies linked to this organization are also an option to deposit your HughesNet payment. Some of them are: 7Eleven, Farmacias Benavides, OXXO, Farmacias del Ahorro and Farmacias del Ahorro. Pay my hughesnet in oxxo.
Pay HughesNet by Electronic Transfer
If it is more comfortable for you, you can also make the payment from your bank’s platform, through an electronic transfer. This procedure depends on the online system of each bank.
HughesNet Pay for Express Exchange
If you are in the United States you can pay your HughesNet bill through the Express Exchange network or by downloading the App on your mobile device.
How do I check my HughesNet account statement?
If you want to know the account statement details of your HughesNet invoices, you can consult your account statement online. The platform gives you the option to choose one of these two methods:
Check account status if you have a registered account
You will only have to log in to my HughesNet.com.mx, and position yourself in the option “My Account Statement” located in the menu of the “My account” command.
The detail of your pending invoices, your payment history and many other information of interest will be shown immediately.
Check account statement if you do not have a registered account
If you do not have a registered account, you will only have to enter the HughesNet website and click on the “Pay Now” option.
Right there, the system will allow you to consult the details of your debt and by clicking on the option “See my Account Statement” you will be able to see the specifications with more details.