This medicinal plant is ideal for treating some diseases. See how you can use it.
This silver is also known as “camphor.” Its scientific name is Laurus Camphora and it is a tree native to the island of Borneo, in the Asian continent. Its use has spread throughout Europe and has been used for centuries to treat diseases and even to control bad odors.
Therefore, camphor is a very old medicinal plant that is used to treat various ailments, especially colds, inflammation of the airways and stuffy nose. Even so, although it has multiple uses, camphor does not serve to lose weight, in fact, its excessive consumption can be toxic, so we must take it with moderation.
This product can be obtained in different presentations:
- Essential oil : to make vapors, treat stomach aches and reduce colitis.
- Creams : for descontracturantes massages.
- Liquid : for all types of applications.
- Improve blood circulation.
- Prevent diseases such as conjunctivitis and red eyes.
- Relieve abdominal swelling and gas (it is carminative).
- Avoid chickenpox.
- Promote good digestion and help to have an optimal metabolism.
- Relieve joint pain (for example, for people with rheumatism or arthritis).
- Reduce pain in bumps, sprains and bruises.
- Deflate the muscles.
- Decongest the airways and expel phlegm (it is expectorant).
- Disinfect wounds.
- Treat fungus on the skin or nails.
- Repel insects and fight lice.
- Reduce burning in mosquito bites.
- Treat skin problems, such as acne and rashes.
- Strengthen the immune system (avoiding getting sick from viruses and bacteria).
- Relax the body in combination with other plants such as lavender, chamomile and basil.
1. Menthol ointment
Menthol Camphor is manufactured in the United States. It is designed based on: Camphor (5.3%), Menthol (2.8%), Paraffin, Petrolatum. This product contains 4.5 ounces of ointment.
This refreshing product helps relieve the congested sensation of an icy chest and suppresses the cough that accompanies it. In addition, if the application of this product is accompanied with a massage it helps to provide temporary relief of arthritic and rheumatic pain, back pain, etc.
2. Camphor ointment
This product contains 70.5 grams of ointment from a compound with pure camphor, free of preservatives, artificial colors or fragrances. This medicine helps relieve muscle pain, arthritis and rheumatism.
This ointment is commonly used in sports teams, to relieve joint and soothing tension of muscle pain in athletes.
3. NOW Camphor Oil
This product is made from 100% pure camphor oil. Due to the penetrating and medicinal aroma of camphor, it is used as a purifying, energizing and toning. Net content of 30ML.
It’s camphor is mostly used for aromatherapy and massages that improve muscle pain. It is recommended to dilute carefully with another oil. This product has a very affordable price, which does not exceed $ 7.