Table of Contents
Do you have a car that you do not need or can no longer use because it is practically useless? It is likely that you will not be able to sell it by traditional means and you will have to go to a car Junkyard. In this article, we’ll take a look at what a car Junkyard is and where you can find a Junkyard near you. Also, towards the end, we answer the most frequently asked questions related to the topic.
What is a car Junkyard?
A car junkyard (or car junkyard) is the place where all unusable vehicles are disposed of. The word yonke is derived from English: Junk cars . In this place, what is useless is converted into scrap metal and auto parts are recycled, which can even be sold in those same places. It is the ideal place when, due to the condition of the car, a direct owner-to-owner sale cannot be made.
Where to find a car Junkyard near me
And you may be wondering: Where to find a Junkyard near me? Well, the easiest way to find a car junkyard is to do a Google search and mention: Car junkyard near me .Another option is to write “Car Junkyard near to (and here indicate current location)”. In this way, the map will show you all within a range around your location. Now, you should know that there are also companies specialized in completing the entire sales process, in a way that offers the benefit of saving time and energy. For example:
- Address: 2901 Stirling Rd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312, United States.
- Phone: 1-888-871-4488.
This company was founded in 2007, serving 49 States of the Nation and having more than 4,500 trailers available. A great advantage is that on the same day the application is processed, the sale is finalized. The steps consist of:
- Give information about your car (such as the model, year, mileage, and condition) and its location.
- Then, once the offer is accepted, a delivery time is agreed.
- When you arrive at the address they take your car and pay in cash.
- Some aspects to consider with this option is that there is no room to negotiate once they have arrived at the address and they do all the paperwork.
- Availability in all states of the country, except Alaska.
Availability at these locations, including:
- Address: 4 Corporate Dr #386, Shelton, CT 06484, United States.
- Phone: (855) 971-2571.
This business was founded in 2004, so it has a lot of experience when it comes to yonkes. It has practically the same qualities as the first option, with the slight difference that its website offers a more visually friendly procedure. For practical purposes, it is the same, and the steps consist of:
- Inform about your car. Similarly, comment on the year, mileage and condition. Here, unlike the first option, you are wondering if the car can start or not.
- Accept the offer made instantly.
- Instant payment at the time the car is picked up.
- Reach in 28 States of the USA . Among them, we find:
- Address: 10860 Gold Center Dr, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670, United States.
- Phone: 866-520-9750.
With 51 service locations in the United States and Canada, this business established in 1987 is a great option to be able to junk your car safely. In addition, they have a great policy of protecting the environment through recycling. Visit their website now
Car Junkyard near me in Florida
Among the best options for car Junk Yard in the State of Florida, we have:
- Central Florida Pick & Pay
- Qualities: Seeks to be 100% EPA compliant .
- Address: Central Florida Pick & Pay. 10694 Cosmonaut Blvd. Orlando, FL 32824.
- Contact phone: 407-624-3900 and 407-553-9520.
- Florida Junk Cars
- Address: 7001 Causeway Blvd. Tampa, FL, 33619.
- Contact phone: (813) 833-9273.
- Gardner Auto Parts
- Address: 7001 Causeway Blvd. Tampa, FL, 33619.
- Contact phone: 954-972-9407.
Car Junkyard near me in Texas
In the case of Texas, we have:
- High Performance Salvage Inc
- This car Junkyard is located in TX, which stands out for having a great repair service for cars in poor condition.
- Address: 10317 Loop 106, Adkins, TX 78101.
- Contact phone: (210) 649-2554.
- Pinemont Auto Salvage
- Located in Pinemont, they also accept vans and trucks.
- Address: 4219 Pinemont Dr, Houston, TX 77018.
- Contact phone: (713) 681-1988.
- Austin Junk Car Buyer
- Address: 5604 Wellington Drive. Austin, TX 78723. USA.
- Contact phone: (512) 758-3997.
Car Junkyard near me in California
For its part, in California we have the following options:
- A-1 Budget Auto Dismantling
- Address: 45509 Division St, Lancaster, CA 93535, United States.
- Contact phone: +16614780481.
- Japanese Truck Dismantling
- Address: 930-940 Alameda St, Wilmington, CA 90744, United States.
- Contact phone: +13105494443.
- Tex Auto Wrecking
- Address: 521 gallardo str, Los Angeles, CA.
- Contact phone: +13105496670.
Frequently asked questions about how to junk cars in the USA
What Do I Have To Do Before Junking My Car?
This is an excellent question. You have to make sure you have the following points:
- Ownership title, so that you can prove that the vehicle is yours.
- Remove your belongings from the vehicle.
- Return the license plates and cancel the registration of the car.
- After 1 – 2 weeks, contact the Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to confirm that the car was transferred.
Should You Sell Or Donate An Old Car?
- While selling your car will put money in your pocket, donating can be a great option as it contributes to a tax deduction.
- If you want to sell and it is not through a junkyard, you can consider the option directly from owner to owner.
- For this, the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) suggests the following:
- Choose a charity.
- Confirm that the selected charity is approved by the IRS as a charity.
- When donating, ask for your receipt, so that the donation is verifiable.
- In the State of Florida, if you donate your car you will have some of the following benefits:
- Vacation packages.
- You will not have to carry out the tax payment procedure.
- Help and assistance to people in need.
How Much Do They Give For A Car In The Yoke?
The amount can range from hundreds to thousands of dollars. How much they give for a car in the junkyard varies depending on the updated price of the metals it is made of, the year, brand, mileage and condition.
How To Sell A Junk Car?
- Steps to follow:
- Contact a car Junkyard.
- Receive purchase offers.
- Compare the offers to select the best.
- Prepare the vehicle.
- Deliver (or close the sale, as we saw in the Where to find a car Junkyard near me section ).
- Receive the cash.
- What documents do you need to sell a car in the yoke?:
- Original title of the car.
- Personal information and driver’s license.
Who Buys Cars For JunkYard?
As we saw, there are several businesses (junkyards, junkyards and recycling) that are dedicated to the sale of junk cars. Here are some other great options:
- USA Junk Car Removal.
- The Clunker Junker.
- LKQ Pick Your Part.