One of the best sources of learning and inspiration for entrepreneurs is the experience and success stories of those people who have already lived the adventure of entrepreneurship. Through these cases and successful experiences we can learn about the challenges that as entrepreneurs we must take on, the main difficulties that entrepreneurs face, the keys to creating successful companies and we are also filled with motivation to move forward and have the firm conviction that we too we can become successful entrepreneurs.
Each sentence is full of business wisdom because behind each one there is a great success story.
I invite you to review them and select those that you like the most. Save your favorite phrases and put them in visible places or have them on hand to review whenever you need a little inspiration or motivation to move forward with your projects and business initiatives.
Do not forget to also share in the comments other phrases that you like and that fill you with inspiration.
1. “Your reputation is more important than your payroll, and your integrity is more valuable than your career” – Ryan Freitas of About.me.
2. “Be undeniably good. No marketing effort is a substitute for that ”- Anthony Volodkin of Machine.
3. “Money is like gasoline on a road trip. Nobody wants to run out of gas during the trip, but nobody enjoys taking a trip that consists of a gas station tour »- Tim O’Reilly of O’Reilly Media.
4. “If you can’t feed your team 2 pizzas in the beginning, it’s too big” – Jeff Bezos from Amazon.
5. “Don’t worry about people who want to steal or copy your work. Worry about the day they stop” – Jeffrey Zeldman of LA Editorial.
6. “The value of an idea lies in the use of it” – Thomas Edison.
7. Work is going to occupy a large part of your life. The only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you think is good work, and the only way to do great work is to love what you do – Steve Jobs of Apple.
8. The most dangerous poison for the entrepreneur is the feeling of achievement. The antidote is to think about what can be done to make it better tomorrow”- Ingvar Kamprad from IKEA.
9. “When you are negotiating, find out who the fool is in the deal. If you can’t find one, it’s because you’re going to be the fool. ” – Mark Cuban
10. Don’t worry about failing. You only have to be right once to be successful – Drew Houston of DropBox.
11. “Failing often is so far the best known way to get to success faster” – Tom Kelley.
12. “Sometimes it is not a question of having new ideas, but of ceasing to have old ideas” – Edwin Land of Polaroid.
13. “Go big quietly so as not to alert potential competitors” – Chris Dixon
14. “Do not try to be original, try to be only good, because today that is originality” – Paul Rand.
15. “Never play games you don’t understand, even if you see a lot of people making money at them” – Charlie Munger of Berkshire Hathaway.
16. «It is easy to come up with business ideas. The most difficult thing is to apply them in the real world »- Guy Kawasaki
17. “Self-fund in business for as long as possible that you can continue to do so” – Garrett Camp from StumbleUpon.
18. «The only thing worse than starting something and failing is… .. not starting anything» – Any entrepreneur.
19. “The biggest fortunes have been built in declining markets (crisis) and picked up in rising markets” – Jason Calacanis of Launch Ticker
20. “No more romance and beauty about how great it is to be an entrepreneur. It is a constant fight for the survival of your company and a constant competition each and every day of the week, but it is what I am passionate about doing. ” – Spencer Fry
21. “If you are not embarrassed by the first version of your product, it is because you probably launched the product too late” – Reid Hoffman of LinkedIn.
22. “The fastest way to improve ourselves is to be with people who are already the way we want to be” – Reid Hoffman.
23. “A vision of an idea without the ability to execute is just a hallucination” – Steve Case of AOL.
24. “3 Very Simple Things It Takes To Succeed In Business: Knowing Your Product Better Than Anyone, Knowing Your Customer, And Having A Burning Desire To Succeed” – Dave Thomas of Wendy.
25. “Whether you think you are capable or if you think you are not capable, in both cases you are right” – Henry Ford.
26. «Entrepreneurs are like turtles. They only advance if they are able to stick their heads out »- Bruce Levin.
27. “Don’t waste time focusing on why you can’t do something, which is what most do. You have to focus on what maybe you could, being one of the exceptions »- Steve Case from AOL.
28. “There is only one way to start building your dream: stop talking and start doing” – Walt Disney.
29. You don’t learn to walk by following the rules. You learn by walking and falling – Richard Branson.
30. Surround yourself with positive and healthy people. Never let a jerk get you down – Michael Bloomberg
31. “Your most dissatisfied customers should be your greatest source of learning” – Bill Gates
32. “Only those who dare to have great failures end up achieving great successes” – Robert F. Kennedy
33. “Success is a matter of persevering when others have already quit” – William Feather
34. “Two kinds of people fail in life: Those who know nothing and those who think they know everything” – Warren Buffett
35. “If I fell it was because I was walking, and the truth is that walking is worth it, even if you fall.”
36. Failure is the opportunity to start over, but with more intelligence – Henry Ford
37. “Lazy people tend to walk so slowly that poverty soon catches up with them”
38. “Life can only be understood looking back, but it can only be lived looking forward.”
39. Take your first step now. It doesn’t matter that you don’t see the whole path. Just take your first step and the rest of the way will appear as you walk – Martin Luther King Jr
40. «Who wants to reach a goal, looks for ways. Who does not want to come look for excuses”.
41. “You won’t be able to win all your battles, so choose the ones you want to fight wisely.”
42. Destiny is not a matter of chance, but of choices. It is not something to be expected, but something to be pursued. – W. Jennings Bryan
43. “If you stumble and fall to the ground, get up energetically. If you stumble again, get back up. If you stumble a third time, don’t walk, sit down and analyze why you stumble. ”
44. “If it is not in your hands to change a certain circumstance, at least choose the attitude with which you will face that circumstance.”
45. Those who think something cannot be done are continually interrupted by people who are already doing it – Joel A. Barker
46. ”If you do not think about your problems and focus on work, you will observe how problems die from lack of food.”
47. “Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm” – Churchill
48. “He only achieves his dreams, he who when the time comes, knows how to be awake.”
49. “Remembering that one day you are going to die is the best way not to fall into the trap that you have something to lose by trying something.” – Steve Jobs
50. “If you want to be successful, stop going to the bathroom” – Michael Bloomberg.