If you use Bank of America and change the location of your business, you can update the address through the company’s website. This will ensure that any statements or other financial documents reach you at the new location on time. In addition to updating your address, order checks with your new company address to avoid payment problems.
- Open your web browser and go to the Bank of America website.
- Enter your online ID, select the state in which you opened your account, and tap “Login.”
- Type your password in the appropriate field and press “Access”.
- Click on the “Customer Service” tab.
- Navigate to the “Your Profile” header and tap “Update Street Address or Phone Number.”
- Check the box of the accounts for which you want to update the address and press “Select all” to simultaneously change the email address of all your accounts.
- Enter the new address under the “Enter your new address” heading and click the “Update” button. The change should take effect within 24 hours.