Voice change applications provide you with a way to make calls by changing your voice. Some of them register your voice first and send it to the recipient. Others are able to change your voice in real time as the call is in progress.
Voice Changer Plus
- Enter a number to call on the main line.
- Enter the number you want to show on the second line.
- Press the drop-down menu and select a voice effect from the list.
- Press “Record call” or “Do not record”.
- Press “Make call”. Recorded calls are saved in the “Recordings” tab.
- Press “Account” and select “Activate free minutes”.
- Enter your cell phone number and email address.
- Click on the check mark to accept the terms and conditions and press “Activate free minutes”. A confirmation is displayed on the screen stating that you can make your first call.
- Press “Decline” and “SpoofCard access number”. This is where a local access number is chosen for all future calls.
- Select your country from the list and go to “Make call”.
- Enter the number you want to call at the top and the number you want to be displayed in the receiver ID.
- Select one of the three voice changers: “Man”, “Normal” or “Woman”.
- Press “Record call” if you want the application to record the conversation. A message warns that it is illegal in some states to record a call without informing the other party. Research the laws in your state before using this optional feature.
- Press “Make call”. Your first six minutes are free, then you must buy credits to add minutes to your account.
Voice Changer Calling
- Go to the home screen and press “Settings”.
- Press “Wireless and Internet” and place a check mark on “Wi-Fi.” Voice Changer Calling works only with Wi-Fi and does not make calls through your service provider.
- Press the application to run it and then the Keyboard.
- Enter the number you want to dial and press “Call.”