Table of Contents
Metro PCS Pay Bill Online
An important aspect when we buy a mobile phone is to choose a service provider that offers the quality of service. This expectation is evidenced by inadequate plans and the enjoyment of the best benefits at a lower price. Therefore, if you are temporarily or permanently resident in the United States if you think of communication services, MetroPCS is an excellent option.
If you need to communicate or stay connected at all times MetroPCS offers the best plans. It maintains excellent coverage in most states nationwide.
www.metropcs.com Bill Payment
MetroPCS is an American cell phone service provider that offers its facilities to customers across the country. This communications company has excellent service plans, perfectly adjustable to your financing capacity.
Through its official website, you can know all the benefits and amenities offered by each of the plans. You will have at your disposal all those benefits just by acquiring a number and a MetroPCS team.
Among all the services available, one of the most convenient is the possibility of making monthly payments online. To pay for your MetroPCS telephone services you can use the bill payment system. To make an online payment MetroPCS accepts all forms of digital payment including credit and debit cards.
Metro Pcs Pay My Bill Online
- After login, the Metro PCS web portal then proceeds to payment options.
- Now you will be redirected to the payment page where you need to enter the Metro PCS phone number.
- You need to enter the number again for confirmation and then press the next option.
- Then as per your wish select the payment mode like credit card or debit card.
- Now fill the payment details and all other related details.
- After checking all the details then press the payment option.
- Congrats! Your payment has been done.
Metropcs.com Pay Bill
|Method||How to pay||Price per transaction||Payment applied (hour*)|
|Automatic payment||Allows automatic debit every month with a credit / debit card or checking account. Automatic payment is a payment method that is available in eWallet, which is created and managed through your My Account.||Free||2 days before the payment due date|
|By Internet||My Account: use a debit card, credit card or MetroPCS payment card.||Free||Immediately|
|Express Payment: use a debit card, credit card or MetroPCS payment card without signing up for My Account.||Free||Immediately|
|Phone||* 99||$ 2.00 for cellular service||Immediately|
|Call customer service at 1-888-8metro8.||$ 3.00||Immediately|
|MyMetro®||Free||Within 2 hours|
|Payment location||In-store payment at authorized MetroPCS stores and distributors.||$ 3.00||Within 2 hours|
|Payment machine in MetroPCS stores (24 hours)||$ 3.00||Within 2 hours|
|Authorized Locations||It varies||Within 2 hours|
|By mail||MetroPCS Wireless, Inc. PO Box 5119 Carol Stream, IL 60197-5119 Write your service account number on the check.||Free||7-10 business days|
Metro PCS pay online
We offer several ways to make a payment.
www mymetro com online
- AutoPay is the easiest way to make your MetroPCS payment because it allows an automatic debit to be made each month to a debit/credit card. AutoPay is a payment method available in eWallet in My Account.
- My Account allows you to pay using debit/credit card or MetroPCS Payment Card. You’ll have the option to store the debit/credit card information in eWallet so you won’t have to re-enter it each time you want to use it.
- Express Pay lets you pay without signing in to My Account. You’ll have the option to save the debit/credit card information used in Express Pay to an eWallet at the end of your transaction. If you elect to not do that, you WILL have to re-enter the information the next time you use it.
www Metropcs Mobi Payment
Metro PCS Pay by Phone
- Dial *99 to pay through our automated system.
- Dial 888-8metro8 for Customer Service.
- Use the MyMetro app for debit/credit card payments.
- MetroPCS store
- MetroPCS store payment machine
- MetroPCS store drop box
- Authorized Payment Center
Mail your payment to:
MetroPCS Wireless, Inc.
PO Box 5119
Carol Stream, IL 60197-5119
*Please write your service account number on your check.
Metropcs Payment Online Free
To make a payment through your MetroPCS Bill Pay system, you need very little. First of all, you must have a way to connect to the internet to access the official website. You must also have some form of digital payment, you can choose between a debit card or a credit card. The system accepts multiple forms of payment, in the case of your credit card make sure you have available credit.
There are two ways to make a MetroPCS payment; one accessing your account and another without needing to do so. You can directly access your credentials the account with which you have registered on their website.
Also make the payment by entering the MetroPCS telephone number that you were assigned at the time of acquiring the service. This way you can access all the information corresponding to one of the MetroPCS plans.
If you are not logged in at the beginning of the payment process, a button will appear where you can choose. To indicate if you want to pay only with your MetroPCS phone number or by logging in.
If you wish to make a quick payment without logging in, go to the MetroPCS website and click on the “make a payment” option. Then you must enter the MetroPCS phone number and confirm the number again.
To pay your service bill, you must then enter the amount to be paid. Also the details of the debit or credit card with which you are going to pay. Indicate the lapses or dates you want to pay to finally confirm and pay.
This way you can pay your MetroPCS monthly service bill with your credit card. In a faster way without logging into the platform and only using your MetroPCS number.
To make the payment by logging in, go to the MetroPCS website and access your account. Select the “Pay my bill” or “Bill Pay” option to pay your bill online.
Enter your credit card number, the three-digit security code on the back of the card. Additionally, the due date, choose the amount you want to pay and the date you want to make the payment.
Review the information entered and send it to MetroPCS. If you save your credit card information in your account, you can make your payments quickly in the future.
How to call Metro PCS customer service
WITHOUT ENTERING THE METRO PCS CUSTOMER SERVICE WEBSITE TO REPORT ANY INCONVENIENCE OR TO MAKE A PAYMENT, YOU CAN MANAGE FROM YOUR PHONE NUMBER * 611 OR FROM (888) 8638768.
Well, the idea is that you can communicate quickly, then through these two options, an operator will answer your call in your same language.
What is the metro phone number pcs customer service
- You can contact metro pcs customer service from the sales department by calling 1-877-603-3022 if you are interested in making a purchase and you will also be assisted by a customer service operator from this department.
- If instead of communicating by phone you want to communicate in person, you can do it using the store search engine and you will find the agent that is closest to your home address.
- If you have an open account and want to ask any questions, as a client you can communicate through a direct line that is available 24 hours a day:
- If you want to contact customer service, you can contact your mobile at * 611 or 1-888-863-8768 at any time of the day and every day of the week.
SIMILARLY, IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE TO MAKE A PAYMENT , YOU CAN CALL * 611 OR 1-888-863-8768.
- While you can call from your MetroPCS phone, you can also use your landline by dialling 888-863-8768.
- Once you have dialled 888-863-8768, when the operator answers you, listen to the instructions
- If you want an operator to attend you, press 2.
- Then listen to the instructions, as you can contact sales support, technical support, and the billing department.
- Then it is necessary for the operator to verify your account information, for which you must provide your MetroPCS number, your name and surname and the last 4 numbers of your social security.
- After verifying your information as a client, you must indicate to the operator what is the problem for which you are communicating and it will be the operator who will help you with the step-by-step resolution of your problem.
US MetroPCS Customer Service Phone Numbers: 1-800-255-8351
- MetroPCS customer service from a cell phone: 888-863-8768
- Refund Request by Mail: 1-800-999-6389
- Number to protect your phone: 1-866-862-3397
- Telephone to make a payment to MetroPCS: 888-863-8768
How to call metro pcs customer service for refund problems
- For refund problems of metro pcs customer service, you can contact from 7 in the morning to 7 in the afternoon from Monday to Friday at 1-800-999-6389.
- If you do not want to call by phone, you can enter the metro pcs portal and fill out the contact form with your complete information, including your name, surname, postal address, apartment number, city, state, postal code and you’re pcs metro phone number.
- Then the contact form will ask you to enter your email address and you must select what your problem is from the drop-down menu.
- Choose from the four options: 1. Check the status of my refund request. 2. Receipt of rejection notification. 3. Questions about promotion or shipping requirements, 4. Questions about my prepaid refund card.
- Finally, you must complete the text field corresponding to comments. In this space, you can expand your problem with all the details so that the representative can understand your problem and provide you with a solution.
- Finish by clicking on the Send button and you will have sent your question.
- If you do not find a solution by filling out the contact form, always within customer service hours you can communicate through the portal with live chat and you will also speak to an operator to help you solve the problem regarding the refund.
Activate a new meter pcs account
If you need to activate a new metro pcs account and need customer service, you can call Lamar by phone at 1-888-8768.
But if you don’t want to call you can activate it online.
- Have your phone handy and you can activate it in 10 minutes, but for this, you must have your debit card or credit card with you.
- If you are a new client you will find two buttons, with one of them you will activate the device and another button will help you activate several devices.
- If you are a current customer who wants to activate a new phone, you will find two buttons, with one of them you will add a line and another button that will allow you to change the phone, plan or service.
- Press the corresponding button according to the type of client you are.
- To activate a device as a new client, you must first turn off the phone to activate it, then you must enter the postal code where you are going to use the phone.
- Then you will enter the IMEI number to be able to search for the device.
- After that, it will be necessary to verify the SIM / ICCID number, for which you will enter the 20 numbers and the final F of SIM.
- You will choose the phone number option, defining if it is a new number, you transfer your fixed line or transfer your mobile number.
- You will finish these steps by clicking on “Verify” and then click on Continue to be able to choose your plan.
- After having chosen your plan with the corresponding steps, you will click on Continue to continue choosing the services.
- After you have chosen the services, activation continues by clicking on Follow and you will fill in your personal information.
- Finally, after clicking on Follow, you will reach the last point of the review.
Anyway, if you need to make a payment and for this, you are looking for metro pcs customer service, remember that you can make the payment online.
To make an automatic payment, you just have to enter your account and once in an e-wallet, you will configure the automatic payment.
If you are a client but you have not registered, the first register so you can pay in a few minutes.
But you can also make a payment to metro pcs without creating an account because you simply have to enter your phone number, choose not to enter my account, then you will confirm the phone number and click Next to complete the payment.
Pay meter invoice pcs
MetroPCS is a mobile phone service provider that offers its services to customers across the country. Of all its services, one of the most convenient is the ability to make monthly payments online using the bill payment system. MetroPCS accepts all credit and debit cards for this purpose.
Go to the MetroPCS website and log into your account. Select the “Pay my bill” option to pay your bill online.
Enter your credit card number, three-digit security code on the back of the card, and expiration date. Select the amount you want to pay and the date you want to make the payment.
Review the information entered and send it to MetroPCS. By saving your credit card information to your account, you can make your payments faster in the future.
MetroPCS vs. Boost Mobile: Which one is the best for you?
Smartphone users are looking for ways to save money on their monthly bills, and prepaid companies – which offer lower-priced plans without many service bells and whistles – are one of the obvious ways to cut costs. MetroPCS and Boost Mobile seem to feel that, as the two prepaid companies have spent the past few months launching new deals to attract new customers.
In the latest salvo, Boost’s monthly rates now include taxes and fees, matching a similar offer from MetroPCS. Both companies now charge the same amount when you add additional lines, although you will find promotions to attract you and your family to change their mobile service.
But which carrier is the best option? The decision comes down to network performance and data plan options. This is how MetroPCS and Boost to stack up.
MetroPCS Key Strengths
- Uses T-Mobile’s superior network
Unlimited data plan is more attractive
Selecting tiered data plans
Increase the benefits of mobile keys
- Better customer service
- Link to Tidal Streaming music streaming service
- Aggressive promotion targeting switches
A comparison between MetroPCS and Boost Mobile in-network coverage is really a comparison between their parent companies. MetroPCS is owned by T-Mobile, while Boost is a subsidiary of Sprint.
That would seem to tip things in MetroPCS’s favour, as T-Mobile has one of the best-rated networks, according to various test companies. The latest OpenSignal report says that T-Mobile has the fastest network speed and highest 4G availability from the top four providers. Ookla agrees that T-Mobile has the fastest network, and while Sprint’s speeds are improving, it is still ahead. A dissenting voice comes from RootMetrics, which actually puts Sprint ahead of T-Mobile in its RootScore ranking system.