Quality seals are certificates that distinguish companies and value them from different aspects.
There are many aspects that can distinguish a company by its quality with respect to another. These types of certifications are distinctive so that companies can show them and give greater confidence and security to their users.
An official authority is the one that guarantees and gives this type of stamps, since it is the only one that is authorized and guaranteed to be able to certify it.
When assessing the quality of a company, its characteristics, properties, products, among other parameters are studied.
Types of quality stamps
There are different in the market, all of them belong to official entities:
- British Retail Consortium (BRC). This seal of quality applies to British businesses. Its model and implementation has been extended to other countries. It is characterized by highlighting companies that optimally comply with their legal obligations, consumer protection so that they can have a better shopping experience, and be protected against irregularities that exist during the process, or afterwards with a guarantee that covers unforeseen, and the reduction of prices of the grocery sector that is its main field of action and where they value this type of retail stores.
- IQ, the quality of digital companies. This badge applies to those digital businesses that have accessibility, optimal usability with users, and comply with legal and security regulations at all times. This seal has a duration of one year.
- Global CAP It is related to the area of food industries. Watch over the good practices of food production, and its safety. In addition, other factors that value are the sustainability and the responsibility of the agricultural practices.
- ISO / TS 16949. This seal of quality is associated with the automotive sector. It allows users to be confident when purchasing a vehicle. Parameters such as manufacturing, parts, and critical points that may exist are valued.
- ISO 9001 certification. A famous seal of quality, and recognized worldwide. Many of those that exist have been based on him. It deals with assessing numerous aspects such as customer service, company leadership, manufacturing processes, management and field of action with suppliers and partners. All this is valued, and if it is approved, it implies the delivery of a quality certificate for that company in question.
Achieving a quality seal involves effort, time and money, but improves the perception of consumer and give you confidence and security regarding that brand.
Building a brand with great value is something that requires time, and actions like this that will make it stand out in the market and users end up trusting it over their competition.
Quality seals help companies to demonstrate their quality in aspects such as the achievement of customer satisfaction, the commitment to its sales process, and its manufacturing, and the regulations, among other parameters. All this when recognized by an official authority, gives cache and value to a brand.