Table of Contents
We all have at home spoon plastic that we can decide to throw in the plastic container, or much better, reuse them with two creations that you will surely love. Let’s see next, a step guide in which we explain How to recycle plastic spoons creatively.
The caring for the environment is something that involves us all and although it is better do not use disposable plastic products as is the case with spoons, and In the event that you have accumulated a few at home you can create two nice accessories with the steps that we are going to offer you below.
- Spoon plastic
- Color tempera
- Hot silicone
- Mini pon pon
- 3 ice cream sticks
- Cotton thread
- Pipe peelers
Steps to recycle plastic spoons creatively
- The first way to recycle plastic spoons is to create decorative flowers from them. For this you have to cut off the heads of five spoons.
- Take a piece of cardboard, cut out a circumference that is not too big and glue the spoons to the cardboard with the help of hot silicone, thus forming a small flower.
- Once the silicone has dried, you have to paint the flower that you have created with a little tempera. For the color, please choose the one you like best.
- Then you have to take five mini pompoms of the same color, and stick them one by one at the base of each spoon.
- Grab ortro mini pom pom make it a different color and what paste the flower in the center.
- Rrepeat the same process to create two other flowers make them the same.
- Now take three ice cream sticks and form a triangle with them.
- At each corner or vertex of the triangle you stick a flower and then you take and you hang some cotton threads with beads to create a nice decorative pendant for example the house entrance.
- The second way that we propose to recycle plastic spoons, is to start Picking up a pencil, you cut a piece of wool from the tip of the pencil to the base.
- Holding that piece of wool, you should wrap the entire pencil with more wool so that it is completely wrapped.
- When you’re done, Set aside the piece of wool that you passed through the base and stretch to remove the pencil.
- Now Close the two ends and tighten so that there is a circle that looks like a small wool flower.
- Take a piece of cardboard Y draw in this a shape that is similar to a butterfly.
- With black tempera, paint that cardboard on both sides.
- Now with the help of glue white-tailed, draw lines from the center of the butterfly outward and glue woolen threads on top,
- Next cut off the heads of a few plastic spoons (you will need at least nine) and the you stick on one end of the wings butterfly and we do the same with the other side.
- Create more wool flowers like the first one that we have explained and you stick them in the center of each head of the spoons that you have pasted.
- Now with two pipe cleaners you can create the antennas of your butterfly and stick them on the outside of the center. ready! You have already created a nice butterfly to hang on the wall for example, as a decorative element.