Whether for a meeting of friends on Friday night, as an aperitif on commemorative dates or even when work has been extended beyond schedule, home delivery pizza always emerges as an option.
The convenience of not having to leave home makes the service very requested, so it is one of the best business options to undertake in the food sector. See what you need to consider to invest in that service.
Open a pizza delivery at home
Pizza delivery at home presents particularities and challenges in the business plan that are not present in an establishment sells its products in its own premises. This requires special attention if you plan to invest in the segment.
- Market analysis: The largest market for anyone who wants to build a pizza delivery business is undoubtedly the big cities, where many people prefer to order a pizza to be consumed in the comfort of their home instead of going out and facing traffic jams. of traffic, parking difficulties and even the danger of urban violence. To open a pizza delivery business successfully, it is necessary to identify the best location for the business, that is, an area where demand can be sufficient to generate a good movement for the store. Another factor that must be taken into account is the radius of the attention that the business will cover. It is also necessary to analyze the consumer public who will realize that this area is able to adapt to their audience’s pizza preferences. Before setting up a Pizza delivery business it is necessary to draw a profile of the audience including data such as income, habits, customs, tastes and preferences. This will be essential to determine what menu is offered, set prices and payment terms.
- Choose a location to mount Pizza delivery business: As Pizza Delivery does not receive customers, the site selection should be more focused on the operational aspect of the business and less on the issue of service. Easy access to the main roads is a point to consider in this case, and of course the space necessary for the proper functioning of the business. The site must be
large enough so that you can install all the necessary equipment for the operation of a pizzeria delivery, such as freezers, industrial oven, oven and other essential elements for making pizzas. On the other hand, there should also be storage space for containers and goods, which in this type of companies occupy a very large place.
- Franchise or own store: If you are going to open a franchise of an existing network or start your own business. Analyze advantages and disadvantages of each option. Franchising, for example, helps entrepreneurs with less experience, but reduces autonomy. Setting up your own business, on the other hand, will require more learning.
- Make a good pizza delivery: Whatever the business model, it is important that your product is of quality. If you choose your own business, starting from scratch, take the time to specialize and come up with a delicious pizza recipe to distinguish yourself from the competition.
- Choose a strategic point: Although your establishment serves only by home delivery, the place where you will install it is essential. See where your potential customers are and find a central point for product distribution.
- Define the best delivery method: Defining the best and fastest delivery method is an important factor. Will you use the van, popular in the countries of North America, or will you use the more traditional method of a motorcycle? Motorcycles are cheaper and can be useful for those who are starting, but a van gives more value to your product. Again, you must consider priorities and objective.
If you have any questions, suggestions or advice on this topic, comment below. Take the opportunity to share this content with your friends, colleagues and collaborators, through social networks.