Table of Contents
When you own a business, you don’t always have time to visit the bank. With Bank of America Online Banking, you can view your checking and savings accounts, view past statements, and use the bill pay feature. To sign in to your account, you must first sign up for online banking. Bank of America will ask you for your username and to confirm your SiteKey, an image linked to your account, as well as a password.
Sign up for Bank of America Online Banking
- Open your web browser and go to the Bank of America online banking registration page.
- Choose the state where you opened the Bank of America account, and choose the type of account you have.
- Enter your credit card number if you selected “I have a Bank of America credit card,” then enter your ZIP code.
- Click “Continue Registration” to proceed to the next page.
- Enter your Bank of America debit card number, if required, and then your PIN or personal identification number.
- Type the last four digits of your social security number, then your email address twice.
- You have to agree to the service agreement statement and the electronic communications statement, and click “Continue with registration”.
- Choose an image, also called a SiteKey, and type a caption for the image. You will confirm your SiteKey each time you log into your account. Click “Continue Registration” to finish the registration process.
- Check the confirmation message from Bank of America in your email account.
Sign in to Online Banking
- Open your web browser and go to the Bank of America home page.
- Type your Bank of America online identity in the “Enter your online identity” box. Click “Save this identity” if you want Bank of America to remember your username. Click “Login”.
- Look at the image and caption shown to you. This image should be the same as the SiteKey you chose when you created your account. If it is the same, type your password and click on “Login” to go to your account.